Back to the Homepage
Information We Collect
When you use our Site and Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: We may collect your name and email address when you sign up for an account on Shiftly.
- Personal Information: We use Supabase, a secure third-party database and storage provider, to handle and store all of our data. We do not store any data directly on our servers.
- Personal Information: We use Vercel, a third-party hosting and DNS provider, to host Shiftly. They have no control over any of your data and we do not share any user data with them.
- Payment Information: Shiftly uses Stripe, a secure third-party payment processor, to handle and control all payment transactions. We do not store or process any payment information directly on our servers. All payment information is encrypted and transmitted securely to Stripe.
- Only user-submitted data: Shiftly uses OpenAI, more specifically ChatGPT, as part of it's "ShiftlyAI" feature. So anything you enter into "ShiftlyAI" will be sent to OpenAI.
Use of Information
We may use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Services offered by Shiftly.
- To communicate with you about your account, including customer support inquiries and service-related announcements.
- To improve our Site and Services and develop new features and functionality.
- To analyze usage trends and preferences, personalize your experience, and provide targeted advertisements and content.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- With Service Providers: We may engage trusted third-party companies and individuals to assist us in operating our Site and Services or to perform certain tasks on our behalf, such as hosting, payment processing, and data analysis. These third parties have access to your information only to perform specific tasks and are obligated to protect your data.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., court orders, government agencies).
We take reasonable measures to protect the security of your personal information and strive to keep it accurate and up to date. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. We have no control over the privacy practices or content of these websites and are not responsible for the practices of such websites.